A year which ends 2008 had just past. Welcome to Blissful new year of 2009 begins which hitting my 50th post of the blog today! Hmm...Am i ready to expressing enthusiasm feelings or prepare for the worse in this year? Not really wants to think about dreams in the far ahead due to overconfidence leads disasterous!! Want to go Countdown Campaign with my classmates at Boonlay but i felt totally weary and drizzy on late afternoon yesterday.
Public Hoilday of New year's day used my computer to play my old Sega adventure game Shining Force. It is a strategy RPG which modern gamers can compare to Final Fantasy Tactics. You must strategically act as Max, leader of the group known as the Shining Force, and guide your party members to victory over 30 different groups of enemies contains 8 chapters on it. Currently rules till chapter 2 and next great, mighty battle fought against the Elliot.
My Resolutions for this year:
- Get in pace with my industrial Attachment CPTC in Jurong Island, pass all sort of tests with flying colours obtained the well-deserved Certificate.
- Graduated ite in final semester successfully, Enough Grade Point Average Point to advance for Poly Diploma studies.
- Get my driving license within these 3 months.
- Find my 1st ever part time job to work for earning money and compatitable girl partner!! *wink* *wink*.
- Don't be pessimistic, give up hopes for myself easily. Become a resourceful person with intellect minds
- Always be healthy and energetic person. Able to play different kind of sports as much as i can.
- Learning more computer stuffs together with install appropriate microchips as well as troubleshooting to fix and solve the problem.
- Have a new lifestyle and environment from my home and estate.
- Make more friends, penpal or anyone as i think it should not be a problem.
- Improve my foundation of my languages, communication skills and interaction through various people in this world. :P
- Get new Hp, Psp, External Harddrive, L-Shape Sofa and Digital camera if it is neccessary.
Here are the some New Year Poems:
Happy New Year
Let us all gather round and cheer,
With a drink of wine or an ice cold beer
Perhaps you're like me and don't drink the swill,
Or your like my grandparents who live on pills.
Maybe this world seems harsh at times,
Or its just that most of us just like to whine.
I'd say that this is a great place to be,
It all depends on how we can see.
True we've had bad things in the past,
But we know in our hearts that these will not last.
If we try our best to be simple and pure,
There's nothing our hopes and dreams cannot cure.
So, I don't know the value this is worth,
But lets all try to be happy and heal Mother Earth!
Happy New Year!
New Years Are a Chance for a Beginning
New years are a chance for a beginning
Even when there hasn't been an end.
Wheels turn in an interminable bend,
Yet, marked in one spot, seem to wobble spinning.
Each year we hope to do a little better
Although we know that really nothing's changed.
Reason thinks that everything's arranged,
So we must dream if we would fate unfetter.
New Year's Morning
Only a night from old to new!
Only a night, and so much wrought!
The Old Year's heart all weary grew,
But said: "The New Year rest has brought
The Old Year's hopes its heart laid down,
As in a grave; but trusting, said:"
The blossoms of the New Year's crown
Bloom from the ashes of the dead."
The Old Year's heart was full of greed;
With selfishness it longed and ached,
And cried: "I have not half I need.
My thirst is bitter and unslaked.
But to the New Year's generous hand
All gifts in plenty shall return;
True love it shall understand;
By all y failures it shall learn.
I have been reckless; it shall be
Quiet and calm and pure of life.
I was a slave; it shall go free,
And find sweet pace where I leave strife."
Only a night from old to new!
Never a night such changes brought.
The Old Year had its work to do;
No New Year miracles are wrought.
Always a night from old to new!
Night and the healing balm of sleep!
Each morning is New Year's morn come true,
Morn of a festival to keep.
All nights are sacnavy nights to make
Confession and resolve and prayer;
All days are sacnavy days to wake
New gladness in the sunny air.
Only a night from old to new;
Only a sleep from night to morn.
The new is but the old come true;
Each sunrise sees a new year born.
I Should stop here. Wish everyone a splendid New year ahead! Bye!! :D
Signed off Introvert Qizhuang
BACK TO TOP